Exeter Leisure Tri-Challenge
Calling all members… do you have what it takes to beat the Exeter Leisure Tri-Challenge?
See if you can go the distance with 3 challenges designed to test your endurance in order to win some amazing prizes starting on the 18th of October.
Take part in one of three challenges (or all three if you would like) and either row, run or cycle the furthest distance in 3 months to be in with a chance of winning a Technogym kit, guest passes and a FREE month off your membership!
We’ll also be setting virtual milestone challenges along the way to keep you motivated.
18th October - 15th January
If you can travel the furthest distance with rowing, running or cycling you can win these amazing prizes, with 2nd and 3rd place runners up for each challenge!
- Free month off your membership (+below prizes)
- Free Technogym kit (+below prize)
- Guest passes for swimming, gym and group exercise
Members can only win one challenge. If they win more than one, the runner up will move to first place and claim the prize.
How to Join
To enter the competition, simply download the Mywellness app and collect your access code from a member of staff.
From there you will be able to view and enter all 3 challenges that we have on offer!
To measure your performance for the competition, you can use our Technogym equipment or use a smart watch.
Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible for this competition you must be a monthly or annual member with Exeter Leisure.
- Spa-Only members cannot enter the challenge.
- Members must be 16 years or older to enter.
- For each challenge there can only be 3 winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd place).
- Members can only claim the prizes for one challenge. If they win 2 or more, the runner up will recieve the prize(s).
- To participate in the challenge you will need to download the Mywellness app and collect the access code from a member of staff.
- The competition starts on Wednesday 18th October 2023 and finishes on Monday 15th January 2024.
- To claim your prize, please present your Technogym account and proof of membership to a reception desk.