Corporate Memberships from £298.50 per year
- Choose a single activity (gym, swim, group exercise or sports) from £298.50 per year.
- Add additional activities (gym, swim, group exercise, sports, Riverside health suite) for an additional £50 per year.
- Access to activities is across all our sites (St Sidwell's Point, Riverside Leisure Centre, Isca Centre, Wonford Sports Centre, Northbrook Swimming Pool and Exeter Arena)
- The Spa at St Sidwell's Point can be chosen for £650 per annum. Includes access to our elemental thermal spa, swimming at St Sidwell's Point, Wellness Classes, two monthly guest passes, exclusive discounts and more.
- Team activities such as 5-a-side, basketball etc can be added at no extra cost.
- Workplace activities such as c25k & workplace group exercise classes can be added at no extra cost.
Tiered discount based on number of employees enrolled on the scheme:
- 1-10 - no further discount
- 11-20 - further 10% off
- 21-30 - further 20% off
- 31+ - further 30% off
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Supporting healthier, happier and more productive workplaces
Encouraging movement and physical activity can improve wellbeing and lead to greater job satisfaction and productivity.
We think that quality of life is key to a successful and thriving city. It's our competitive advantage, something that sets us apart.
Exeter is a city with wellbeing and quality of life at its heart and we want everyone to be a part of that.
Those in employment spend 60% of their waking hours in the workplace. Making small changes and encouraging activity can yield a very positive outcome.
- Reduced Absenteeism: 27% fewer days of sick
- Reduced presenteeism: physical activity can improve sleep quality, energy and reduce stress
- Demonstrate Corporate Social Responsibility: Boost morale and team spirit
- Reduce your CO2 footprint: support active travel
A corporate membership can increase productivity, improve staff morale, team spirit, employee engagement and public image. It can also reduce illness, lower sick pay costs, reduce stress amongst employees, and increase employee retention.