Mondays - 09:15 – 17:00
Tuesdays - Thursdays: 09:15 – 17:15
Fridays: 09:15 – 13:15
Saturdays: 08:45 – 12:45
Closed for lunch: 13:15 – 14:15
Bookings can be made 7 days in advance via the Exeter Leisure app or as a walk in on reception (however we strongly advise booking in advance).
If you wish to book more than one child, you will need to book one slot via the app and then phone reception to book in your other children.
- Sessions are available as either 1 or 2 hours per day
- Available for children aged 8 weeks – 5 years
- Parents need to provide nappies, wipes, spare clothing, baby milk and baby comforters
- Our Crèche is available to members only
- Adults must stay on site at all times
- All adults must register their child at reception (this can also be done over the phone) before using the crèche.
- No food permitted into the Crèche. We provide drinking water or please bring your child’s own drinking bottle.
- Please note: the adult making the booking must be the same one to drop off and collect their child(ren).
- We can accommodate all childcare needs including SEN.